PM PLUS™ PID & Integrated Limit Controller
Watlow’s PM PLUS™, picks up where the EZ-ZONE PM limit controller left off. Full of new features which allow for a simpler and less confusing user experience. At a glance it easy to see how this Watlow controller edges out the competition by opting for a less complex controller while eliminating the amount of cables required when configuring it.
One of the best things about the PM PLUS is that it is backwards compatible with legacy Watlow EZ-ZONE PM controllers but offers many considerable upgrades and features. The controller is fitted with Bluetooth® connectivity easily controlled by the EZ-LINK™ mobile app for remote access capability and more.
Like Watlow’s original EZ-ZONE PM, the PM PLUS can be ordered by Watlow distributors such as Hi-Watt as a PID temperature controller, or an integrated controller with multiple functionalities all rolled into a single unit.
Benefits of Watlow PM PLUS
- Intuitive menu flow allowing for ease of configuration
- Employs Watlow’s patent SMOOTH TOUCH keypad
- Bluetooth compatible
- Integrated PID controller and limit controller
- High amperage power control output capable of directly driving 15 ampere resistive load
- Current monitoring capable of detecting heater current flow while also driving output in the event of an open or shorted industrial heaters
- Advanced communication capabilities and enhanced control options
EZ-ZONE PM6 VS PM PLUS
While there are many common features between the Watlow PM6 and the PM PLUS some differences include the display type (7 segment LED vs LCD), keypad interface type (Elastomer vs SMOOTH-TOUCH), and independent safety limits (PM6 yes, PM PLUS no).
|Mounting||1/16 DIN Panel Mount|
|Max Output||15A NO-ARC|
|Agency Approvals||UL® listed, CSA, CE, RoHS, W.E.E.E., FM, SEMI F47-0200, Class 1, Div. 2 rating on selected models|
|Communication Protocols||Bluetooth, Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet™, SAE J1939 CAN Bus, Standard Bus|
|TRU-TUNE®+ Adaptive Control||Yes|
|Remote Limit Reset||Yes|