PK Rodless rectilinear displacement transducer based on potentiometric technology for every kind of linear displacements measurement. This linear sensor has a protection grade of IP40. The word potentiometer comes from potential, which refers to voltage potential, or difference. A potentiometer then is a device for measuring voltage difference. In fact, a potentiometer is simply a resistor with a variable resistance value. Typically it is composed of a resistive material through which a current is passed. Unlike a static resistor, however, the point at which the current exits the resistive material is variable. Most often this is done by using a brush, which makes electrical contact with the resistive material, and which can be moved using a handle. By moving the brush, the voltage potential being measured can be modified. For these sensors the rod is the brush and the further it is pulled the higher the reading. These Gefran sensors are drop in replacements for other popular brands. For any question give are sales time a call.
- The transducer has been improved in order to guarantee greater reliability under all conditions
- Mechanical linkage using joint with take up of play, M5 thread
- Installation is made simpler by the absence of electrical signal variation in output, outside the Theoretical Electrical Stroke
- The new grooves provide an excellent alternative to the usual system of fastening with brackets
- Ideal for applications on plastic injection presses, vertical presses, and on many other processing machines
- Grade of protection IP40