Gefran M3 Melt pressure transducers the mercury-filled melt pressure sensors, designed by Gefran on an extensometric technology, are suitable to work at high temperature, up to 400°C, assuring a total compliance with the maximum levels of accuracy and of reliability. These pressure sensors output at mV / V output. These sensors are also a drop in replacements for other brands. Give us a call for a quote.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-2000 bar / 0-500 to 0-30000 psi
- Strain gage Wheatstone bridge
- Accuracy : <±0.25% FSO (H); <±0.5% FSO (M)
- Internally generated 80% calibration signal (R-Cal)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Fully interchangeable with all existing brands
- Grade of protection: IP65 (6-pin connector version)
- 1/2-20 UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 ps
- Other diaphragms available on request
Mercury Free Sensors:
Speak with an expert
Over last 8 years we have addressed 95% of inside sales quoting requests within 3 hours.