Benefits of Temperature and Limit Controllers
There are several key benefits of using a temperature or limit controller. These include:
- You can reduce the chances of human error, which may hamper your productivity.
- A temperature controller can help you save time and money. You don’t have to spend as much time worrying about your temperature, and you can reduce your utility expenses.
- The right temperature controller can also help you automate processes from start to finish, making you more efficient.
- With greater control over your heating and cooling processes, you can reduce your chances of a mistake happening.
Even though there are numerous benefits that come with having temperature and limit controllers, you need to select the right one to meet your needs. There are several options available.
Additional Control Loop Safeguarding
A Watlow limit controller can be an additional method of safeguarding the components in a temperature control loop, such as the sensor, heater control relay, or main temperature control. If temperature variations occur, industrial processes can be hampered or products can be damaged. Microprocessor-based technology supports accurate, repeatable control within the system. LED displays make the viewing and adjustment of setpoints easier. Industrial temperature limit controllers will have agency approvals, as in UL or FM compliance. Multi-channel temperature control provides ongoing monitoring of thermocouples, RTDs or thermal switches – with each channel monitored for unique temperature limitations.
Watlow Temperature Controllers
There are a handful of Watlow temperature controllers that might be helpful for you. A few examples include:
- The Watlow PM Plus PID and Integrated Limit Controller: This Watlow temperature controller is an intuitive controller that includes an easy interface that allows you to program and read the information accurately. The menu flow is easy to understand, it comes with Bluetooth connectivity, and you have access to a mobile application for easier control.
- The Watlow PM Legacy Panel Mount Controller: If you are looking for help with a basic application, this Watlow tubular controller is one of the best options available. The menu functionality is straightforward, the control system is simple, and it can help you complete basic tasks.
- The F4T Temperature and Process Controller: This is one of the best options available if you need help controlling industrial and thermal processes. You can also use this option to control humidity, pressure, and a variety of other parameters. You should use this tool to help you increase your control over numerous daily operations.
- RM Limit Module: You can use this control module to integrate temperature, limit, process, and power control over a wide variety of loops.
- Series LF Temperature Limit: This module will help you control fixed set points using a convenient operator interface, helping you reduce your utility expenses and increase your efficiency.
- EZ Zone PM Limit Controller: This controller offers a wide variety of control options to help you reduce the complexity of your system and the cost of your thermal loop ownership. You also have access to a high amperage power controller and output that will help you save space.
- Series LV Temperature Limit Controller: This is an economical solution that features a powerful microprocessor to help you control your temperature limit. There’s a convenient operator interface that can help you view and select the right set point. Furthermore, there are LED displays that provide easy information for accurate interpretation and application.
- EZ Zone PM Express Limit Controller: This Express limit controller optimizes your performance for easy functionality. The features are easy to use, containing a universal input, and easy outputs that help you control your temperature precisely. This is a versatile tool that can meet the needs of numerous applications.
Reach out to a professional and figure out which Watlow limit controller is best for you. Find the best Watlow temperature controller to meet your needs.
Temperature Limit Controller Features
Our highly reliable selection of Watlow controllers comes from leading manufacturers and includes the Watlow panel-mount limit controllers. A Watlow temperature controller can simplify the thermal loop system affordably. This type of integrated device offers limit control in the areas of high amperage power and over/under restrictions. Utilizing an integrated, compact control package can save space, money and time. When pre-established setpoint parameters are reached, a controller can initiate a power shutdown. Resets occur manually or upon a return to safe temperatures.
Watlow Temperature Controllers
Limit controllers from industry leaders come in panel mount or rail mount designs with optional operator interfaces to streamline setpoint modifications and selections. Contact Hi-Watt to order the best in commercial limit control.
Speak with an expert
Over last 8 years we have addressed 95% of inside sales quoting requests within 3 hours.