Our selection of quality cartridge heaters (also known as rod heaters or insertion heaters offer exceptional durability and performance through advanced designs, superior materials and rigorous manufacturing standards. They provide corrosion resistance and efficient heat transfers. As dependable cartridge heaters suppliers our reliable brands are built for long life and more uniform temperatures.
Cartridge/insertion heater construction consists of an electric heating coil surrounded by a tube-shaped metal case. These industrial heaters come in a wide variety of diameters and lengths. They provide excellent vibration resistance.
Cartridge Heaters Suppliers
We supply industrial grade, standard rod heaters that offer: high temperature lead wires, high impact ceramic caps, precisely wound nickel-chromium resistance wire, stainless steel sheaths, and other features.
High-temperature sheaths and seals also guard against oxidation. Specialized designs, such as those found in split sheath heaters, allow for expansion, which works to maximize heat transfer. In the rod heater category, swaged heaters are compact designs for higher temperature operations. Swaging creates a low profile heater with operational efficiency and performance over a longer service life.
Standard Insertion Heater
- High Temperature Lead Wires for Temperatures up to 550° C.
- Stainless Steel Sheath can support up to 1000 F and Incolloy Sheath can support up to 1400° F.
- High Impact Ceramic Cap retards contamination and is suitable for high vibration applications. Deep holes in cap prevent fraying of leads when bent.
- Nickel-Chromium Resistance Wire for maximum heater life, evenly wound for even heat distribution.
- High Purity Magnesium Oxide fill selected for maximum dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, highly compacted for maximum heat transfer.
- 304 Stainless Steel Sheath for oxidation resistance in a wide variety of environments. 316 Stainless Steel.
- TIG Welded End Disc to prevent contamination and moisture absorption