Hi-Watt is proud to be a trusted regional supplier of Watlow flanged immersion heaters. All immersion heaters we carry are explosion-proof, non-hazardous, ANSI or ANSI compatible, and thoroughly tested and inspected for quality assurance.
Features & Benefits
- ANSI & ANSI compatible
- Integral thermowells
- Standard, general-purpose terminal enclosure
- Drilled and tapped eye bolts or lift lugs for eye bolts on 10” and larger flanged heaters
- WATROD hairpins are repressed/recompacted
- Element support(s)
- Provides appropriate heater-to-size application and fit
- Provides convenient temperature sensor insertion and replacement with no draining required
- Trouble-free access to wiring
- Ensures leak-free element-to-flange pressure seals
- Facilitates lifting during the installation process
- Improved heater lifespan, insulation resistance, and heat transfer capabilities
- Provides proper element spacing to maximize heater performance and life
|Sheath Material||Maximum Opening Temperatures||Maximum Watt Densities|
|Passivated 316 Stainless Steel||1200||650||100||15.5|
|304 Stainless Steel||1200||650||100||15.5|
- Flange: Standard Round Tubular 10” ANSI or 6” ANSI FIREBAR
- Wattages: Up to 3 Megawatts
- Certifications: UL® & CSA Component Recognition to 600VAC
FIREBAR flange heaters can deliver more kilowatts in smaller bundles.
Common Uses & Applications
Flanged immersion heaters are ideal for any application that requires direct heating of chemicals, petroleum-based mediums, water-based mediums, and gasses.
- Water: Immersion heaters provide freeze protection or can be used for hot water storage in boilers, steam boilers, and water heaters. They can also be used for cooling towers with demineralized or deionized water.
- Oil: Flanged heaters can help maintain the proper viscosity of light and medium oils and heavy or stagnant oils.
- Hazardous Chemicals: Flanged heaters provide the specific temperature range needed to keep mild and severely corrosive chemicals viable and safe.
- Gasses: Flanged heaters can help keep stored gasses at a desired pressure.
- Additional Materials & Liquids: Flanged immersion heaters can heat soap, detergent solutions, and food equipment.
Request a Product Quote Today
Founded in 1979, Hi-Watt is a leading distributor of industrial heating products in Michigan. Our product experts can help you find the best solution for your facility. Please contact us today to learn more about our flanged immersion heaters or to request a product quote.
Speak with an expert
Over last 8 years we have addressed 95% of inside sales quoting requests within 3 hours.